ISP’s Deck Hog is a mobile and highly maneuverable surface preparation tool that will help you better complete difficult cleaning projects.
This waterjetting accessory attaches to a Husky pump and can reach under clearances as low as 15.5 inches. It’s simple to operate, and it’s compact in size. Plus, the head is detachable, making this practical piece of equipment easy to transport. Square Footage Cleaning 175 – 250 per hour.
ISP UHP DECKHOG UNIT
• Unit Dimensions 13” In. Wide x 36” In. High
• Weight 90 Lbs. Gross
• (1 Each) 40K – Operations 6.5gpm Walk behind Unit
• Includes 8 Inch Cleaning Head w/8-Jets (Deck Hog Weight 85 Lbs.)
• 3,000 RPM Maximum Rotation Speed
• Non-Vacuum Recover & Vacuum Recover available