ISP has Engineered and Designed a Cleaner way in disposal for dispensed water from UHP Blasting. Our system is not complex and very user friendly. With ISP Triple Pod Filter System, we take the dispensed water from the Dewatering Vacuum Box that has run through the ISP Micro Filter Liner and pump it to ISP Triple Pod Filter System using a 2 Inch Diaphragm Pump.
The dispensed water runs through all three filter canisters that contain specially designed ISP Micro Filter Liners. Once it reaches the discharge manifold the particles in the water run from 4-10 PPM (Parts Per Million). Government regulates that Land and Offshore water disposal to be no more than 29 PPM. Upon start of a project, we do require water testing to test levels of PPM. Normal filter changes run 1 to 2 per day per canister or change out when pressure reaches a level of 35 PSI. ISP Triple Pod Filter System is rated at 150 PSI.
ISP FILTER POD – TRIPLE BAG UNIT W/2” PUMP AND HOSES SYSTEM
• Skid Dimensions 72” In. Long x 48” In. Wide x 96” In. High
• Weight 1,800 Lbs. Gross
• Three Bank System – Stainless Steel Pods & Plumbing
• Bag Filters
• Change on the Fly.
• (1 Each) 2” In. Diaphragm Pump on Stand
• (1 Each) 2” In. Suction Hose 50 Ft. Section
• (2 Each) 2” In. Discharge Hose 50 Ft. Sections
• (2 Each) 1” In. Air Hose 50 Ft. Sections