Innovative Surface Prep’s Fast Track Cutting System provides customers with a safe and precise alternative to conventional industry cutting practices. By using our Husky 40,000 psi UHP unit, along with a magnetic track system, abrasive cutting head, variable speed control which offers both forward and reverse motion, and a small portable garnet pot, I.S.P. can eliminate the need for “hot work”, reduce costs, and minimize downtime.
The I.S.P. Fast Track Cutting System can be used on nearly any substrate surface. Increased productivity can be achieved while cutting, as other trades in the area can continue operation. With our small equipment footprint, minimal water and garnet usage, there will be less clean up and demobilization time.
Our system is simple, safe, and cost effective.
• MAWP – 60,000 psi
• 12v DC Powered
• Variable speed forward and reverse
• Track sizes 1ft, 2ft, and 4ft long
• Tacks connect to each other to get different length straight cuts • Tracks also connect to 2ft sweeping 90 for radius corners
• Pneumatic UHP On/Off Valve option available
• Storage boxes on Carts also available